Sri Maitreya Rudrabhayananda ji’s books are now published by Universal Centre For Spiritual Research And Development (UCSRD) in Delhi. Each of his books are truly enlightening and allows the reader to magically touch something which is deep within oneself. This transformation is possible when the writings are truly of the Divine.
It all started with the 1st book – The Art of Breathing which would have sold 30,000 copies worldwide till 2013 and translated into Russian, French, Serbian etc.
The 2nd book – The Hidden Mysteries of the Kundalini would have also sold over 30,000 copies till 2013.
All Of these books are practical and one can experience true Transformation by practising what is given. The Truth which has been kept hidden or what has yet not been uncovered this Truth is revealed through the Divine Revelations.
His first few editions of 9 books came under His Birth name as R.Venugopalan
1. "Soul Searchers-The Art of Breathing"
2. "Soul Searchers-The Hidden Mysteries of Kundalini"
3. "Soul Searchers-The Healing powers of Pyramid"
4. "Soul Searchers AUM"
5. "Soul Searchers- Rudraksha"
6. "Soul Searchers -Zen Garden"
7. "Soul Searchers-Drop It"
8. "Soul Searchers Rituals & Culture of India"
9. "Soul Searchers-Meditation Anytime Anywhere"
Later these books came under the name of "Sri Rudrabhayananda". From 2011, the following have come out under Universal Centre for Spiritual Research and Development, Delhi under the complete name of Maitreya Rudrabhayananda
1. "Maitreya Apotheosis Series -Principles of Baálalah"
2. "Maitreya Apotheosis Series -Netra"
3. "Soul Searchers-The Art of Breathing"
4. "Soul Searchers-The Hidden Mysteries of Kundalini"- (under print)
5. "Soul Searchers-The Healing powers of Pyramid" -(under print)
6. "Soul Searchers Rituals & Culture of India"-(under print)
7. "Soul Searchers-Meditation Anytime Anywhere-(under print)
Sri Maitreya Rudrabhayananda has been awarded for Contribution to "Yoga and Kundalini" in 2002